We Transform Your Legal Challenges Into Solutions.
John Pierce Kalled
- Transactions & Trials 100%
- Aviation Law
- Business Law
- Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Criminal Defense
John Pierce Kalled is the Managing Member of the Kalled Law Offices, PLLC, with offices in Ossipee and Portsmouth, New Hampshire. Mr. Kalled attended college at the University of New Hampshire, receiving a Bachelor of Arts Degree, magna cum laude, and was invited to become a member of Phi Beta Kappa. He received his Juris Doctor from Albany Law School at Union University, Albany, New York.
Mr. Kalled served as a law clerk for three years at the Law Offices of Charles E. Snow, PC, in Albany, New York, a firm concentrating in large scale construction litigation and surety claims consulting. Mr. Kalled served as an associate for 10 years in his family's law firm concentrating in medical malpractice, products liability, contract and family litigation. Thereafter, he became the proprietor of that firm until its formation as a PLLC. Mr. Kalled's practice is focused upon aviation, business, contract, criminal defense, estate, family and trials and appeals in each of these areas.
Mr. Kalled has served as a member of the Board of Governors of the New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association for five years (Amicus Committee), as the Chairman of the General Aviation Subcommittee, Aviation Litigation Section, of the American Bar Association for three years, and as a Panel Attorney with the Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association to the present. He is an active member of the American Bar Association, the International Air & Transportation Safety Board Bar Association, and the Family Law and Business Law sections of the New Hampshire Bar Association.
Mr. Kalled is a member of the bars of the United States Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals, First, Federal, & D.C. Circuits, United States Court of Federal Claims, United States District Court, District of New Hampshire, New Hampshire Bar and the District of Columbia Bar.
Mr. Kalled is the recipient of the President's Award, New Hampshire Bar Association for distinguished service on the New Hampshire Bar Association Special Committee on Rules of Civil Procedure, and is honorably rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Mr. Kalled served honorably with the 363rd Combat Group, 9th Air Force, USAF for four years.
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Juris Doctor
- University of New Hampshire, Bachelor of Arts, Durham, New Hampshire
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
- New Hampshire
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 1st Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of New Hampshire
- U.S. Federal Courts
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association, Panel Attorney
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Attorney
- New Hampshire Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Governors
- American Bar Association, General Aviation Subcommittee, Aviation Litigation Section, Chairman
- American Bar Association, Member
- International Air & Transportation Safety Board Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association, Family Law and Business Law sections
- District of Columbia Bar, Attorney
Current Employment Position
- Attorney & Managing Member
- U.S. Air Force, 363rd Combat Group, 9th Air Force
- Law Offices of Charles E. Snow, PC, in Albany, New York, Law Clerk
- President's Award, New Hampshire Bar Association
- Publicly traded companies
- Private businesses
Fraternities & Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa
AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.