Gain the Advantage from Experienced Lawyers
We provide legal representation to individuals and businesses in the acquisition, ownership, management and operation of private and commercial aircraft.
At Kalled Law Offices, PLLC, our attorneys are passionate about providing
advice and advocacy in matters of aviation law.
John Kalled, the firm’s Managing Member, has served as the Chairman of the General
Aviation Subcommittee, Aviation Litigation Section, of the American Bar
Association from 1997 to 2000, and as a Panel Attorney with the Aircraft
Owners & Pilots Association from 1991 to the present. He is a member
of the International Transportation Safety Board Bar Association, and
served as defense counsel in the largest reported civil penalty case brought
in New England by the FAA and U.S. Justice Department.
Mr. Kalled is also a United States Certificated Aviator with Commercial and Instrument ratings, and became FAR Part 135 certified in the CitationJet after serving in the United States Air Force. His life-long aviation experience enables him to provide our clients with an inside perspective on the regulatory, legal, operational and transactional best-practices in the industry. With this valuable insider’s knowledge, he provides our aviation clients with the kind of informed and skilled legal counsel and representation that they need to achieve success.
Attorney Miriama Sýkorová works closely with Mr. Kalled to ensure that our clients’ needs are met whenever they may arise. In addition, her experience with the law and regulations of the European Union enables her to assist our clients who operate their aircraft to the EU with navigating the unique and unfamiliar regulatory requirements for aircraft equipment and operational procedures throughout the member states.
Our aviation practice includes representation in the following matters:
- Purchase / sale of new and previously-owned aircraft
- Aircraft fractional ownership interests, flight card programs, and private charter agreements
- Leasing and interchange arrangements
- State and federal tax matters
- IRC section 1031 like-kind exchanges
- Aircraft registration issues
- Aircraft ownership and operating structures
- Joint ownership structures
- Compliance with state and federal regulations in a variety of aviation-specific operations
- Compliance with EU emissions trading system (EU ETS) for operators registered in North America
- Trial practice in aviation contract, liability and FAA & DOT enforcement and regulatory actions
The newest aspect of our aviation practice includes representation of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) developers and operators seeking to operate UAS for research, governmental functions or commercial purposes, both domestically and abroad.
Contact Kalled Law Offices, PLLC Today!
Our attorneys are uniquely qualified to provide aircraft owners, operators, and their organizations with comprehensive and experienced legal representation. We know the industry, and enjoy the work.
Call our firm at (603) 871-4116 to get started with your aviation law needs!